Senior Clinical Veterinarian
- Ask about your completion bonus – awarded after 7 months!
- Exciting opportunity to support our fantastic emergency team in WA
- Calling experienced veterinaries to work with a great team
Join our team at AEC as a Senior Clinical Veterinarian and receive an amazing bonus at the end of fixed-term period. You will support in leading our team of Vets in providing a exception care to our clients in back-of-clock hour, on a full-time, fixed-term basis.
In line with emergency centre operating hours the successful applicant would be required to work some weekends and overnight hours.
AEC has all you need to provide the very best standards of care, including Endoscope, digital x-ray, ultrasound and much more.
This role is a purely clinical role and will support our team of vets and leadership team within our AEC Perth team. On occasion the incumbent in this role will support the business manager in a clinical advisory capacity.
AEC is a co-located hospital, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
Our hospital has staff parking and is only located a short drive from Perth city centre and is based in the hub of the equestrian and farming community.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Competitive hourly rate + relocation
- Part-time or full-time appointment available (32-38 hours per week)
- 7-month fixed term contract with the opportunity to stay with AEC
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals 24/7
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- A state-of-the-art clinic with the best technologies
- Breakfast, snacks and drinks provided throughout all shifts
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- A passion for leading and motivating a team
- Exceptional organisation, communication and management skills
- Dedicated to high standards of care and personal development
- Compassionate Vet with a strong patient focus
- Memberships in ECC highly regarded, experience in ECC is essential
Apply here or to find out if this role is right for you, reach out to the team today and contact Abbie Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0412 966 031