Vet Nurse Dentistry
The Adelaide Animal Emergency & Referral Centre (AAERC) is a 24-hour centre offering emergency, specialist and referral veterinary services. The Centre has a strong ethos of providing the very best available treatment and care for pets in South Australia through a team of dedicated veterinarians and nurses working closely together.
There is an opportunity for you to join this group of dedicated individuals. If you are highly motivated, caring, want to improve your knowledge and skills in veterinary nursing then this is the place for you. This role will involve developing your nursing skills, particularly in the area of dentistry and anaesthesia. It is a full-time position offering job security and fulfilment to someone who is prepared to work a rostered shift with some after-hours possible and there is the potential for travel to be included.
What can you expect from the team?
- A completely new look at dentistry – you will learn about periodontology, endodontics, orthodontics and new less invasive methods of fracture fixation
- You will have support from a variety of specialists and referral practitioners with extensive training
- You will have a large network of highly trained nurses from whom to seek support and direction.
- You will have new and unique opportunities to learn and achieve training in veterinary dentistry, available at one of only a few institutions Australia wide.
- You can expect to be excited, educated, enlightened, enthused and inspired
About Your Skills & Experience
- You have attained a minimum of Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing, with a minimum 3 years of experience
- You have a strong work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have the confidence and initiative to work autonomously whilst still being happy to seek assistance
- You are flexible, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service and good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- You understand and commit to providing best practice treatment and care
- You are proactive in seeking out continuing education & opportunities to expand your skills
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and believe this is your opportunity to shine, please apply! If you value Teamwork and are Caring, Passionate, Committed, Progressive & Honest then you belong here.
Applications will be received by email only, please include a cover letter along with your resume. Also include the contact details of two professional referees and one personal referee.
Adelaide Animal Emergency & Referral Centre
119 Anzac Highway Kurralta Park SA 5037