• Work with a friendly and supportive team
• Rare and exciting opportunity in the veterinary industry
• Part time / Flexible position
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) at Homebush is a 24-hour Emergency and Specialist hospital, providing a wide range of services to referring Vets and the public. Services offered in our hospital include internal medicine, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, dermatology, behavioural medicine, exotics and avian, diagnostic imaging, and emergency and critical care.
About the role
An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Administration Officer to join our small, close-knit admin team on a part time basis. Reporting to the Business Manager, the role will be responsible for actioning and maintaining the administrative function of the business with tasks including but not limited to:
• Employee onboarding and off-boarding processes
• Admin support for marketing and event initiatives
• Maintain the content of online platforms including ARH website and social media
• assisting with booking in trades and chasing up quotes
• Helping to manage bad debts from a paperwork /administration standpoint
• Meeting and visitor coordination, taking minutes where required
• General admin support to the management team
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
This role will suit someone who enjoys being the first point of contact in a team environment and embraces every learning opportunity that comes their way. They will thrive in a non-corporate environment and enjoy assisting staff who look after the health and well-being of ill or injured patients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook). They will be organised, flexible and attentive to the various needs of the admin and hospital staff.
If this opportunity excites you, please click Apply Now below and submit your updated CV including cover letter or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants are encouraged to visit our website www.arhvets.com.au for more information about ARH.