Client Relations Manager
AEC Woolloongabba has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional clinical leader. We are home to an experienced and dedicated team of Vets and Nurses who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
We are currently seeking a Client Relations Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
Ideally this role would suit an experienced veterinary nurse who has a special interest in client relations and administrative duties
About Your New Role
• Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and clients
• Maintaining a positive team culture
• Induction, training and career development for a reception team
About Your Skills & Experience
• Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse or similar industry
• At least 3 years previous experience working in the veterinary industry
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• Ability to leading and coach a team
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
We offer you
• Competitive remuneration, above award rate
• Excellent internal education program, with a dedicated leadership team
• The opportunity to expand your service to clients and team management skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
• A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do
• Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
• Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team
An attractive salary (in line with experience) and benefits package is offered with this position.
If you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Woolloongabba, please apply here or send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to: