Client Services Representative
Glen Waverley VIC
• A permanent full-time role with variety
• Above award wages on offer
• Based at our Glen Waverley Centre (occasional shifts required at our Essendon location)
• Immediate start available
The Melbourne Veterinary Specialist Centre is a multi-disciplinary specialist veterinary centre providing services to Clients and Veterinary Practices within Metropolitan Melbourne, Regional Victoria and interstate.
We are seeking a highly motivated Client Services Representative to join our fantastic reception team. The ideal candidate has 2 or more years of experience in the veterinary or healthcare industry, is highly motivated and empathetic, can focus well, has good client and staff relationship skills, works well in a closely knit team and has experience working in a busy environment.
About the role
• greeting clients professionally with a friendly disposition at all times
• Providing exceptional Customer Service – to clients, staff and referring Veterinarians
• Answering telephones
• Scheduling appointments
• Maintaining accurate client files
• Organising post and couriers
• Accepting and finalising payments
No need to work on public holidays, engage with an interesting case load, a fun and supportive work environment, above award wages, working closely with all of our specialty departments – Internal Medicine, Oncology, Dermatology, Surgery and Behavioural Medicine.
How to Contact Us
Please forward your cover letter outlining your interest in the role and resume to Stacey Cooke, Business Manager via email, email@example.com. Reference: Client Services Representative
Only successful candidates progressing to the interview phase will be contacted.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Applications without a cover letter addressing the key requirements will not be considered.