Customer Service Team Leader – Fixed Term 6 months Contract
As Team Leader of the new Greencross Contact Centre working from our Castle Hill site, you will be responsible for the effective leadership of the Customer Service Team responsible for answering Client calls and providing them with timely responses to their bookings, questions and issues.
Working closely with the Clinic teams, your role is crucial to the success of this service by having the right people in place to manage the patient / clinic relationship at the time.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet wellness organisation; with a national network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), and our Animal Emergency Hospitals. Our purpose is to make our world a happier place through the love of pets. We are looking for a leader who achieves outstanding results and who can embody our values: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge, and Togetherness.
About the Role
As Team Leader with Vet Nursing skills and experience, you will implement and manage process to improve Contact Centre performance while motivating your team to maintain a strong customer focus.
Your role is also crucial in building a complimentary service for our Clients and Clinic teams within a framework that promotes trust and communication.
As this is a relatively small team, you will also be expected to assist with answering Client calls depending on demand.
Your role and responsibilities will include but not limited to
• Develop, motivate and lead Customer Service Team Members.
• Implement and manage process to review and improve Contact Centre performance.
• Maintain a strong clinic focus, adding value to the network through a deep understanding of the industry.
• Assist with customer enquiries and bookings as required.
• Demonstrate compassionate, empathetic and caring approach to all clients.
• Aim for one touch customer service experience.
• Ensure that confidentiality is upheld pertaining to clients, colleagues and Veterinarians as per employment requirement.
• Undertake outbound calls as required, such as confirming appointments, client surveys, etc
• Develop and maintain a relationship with support office staff
Competencies to succeed in the role include:
• Strong leadership profile, coaching and negotiation skills
• Customer centric orientation, with customer service experience (internal or external).
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation including written and oral.
• Highly organised and ability to adapt quickly.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well within a team environment.
• Previous experience with RxWorks highly regarded
• Certificate in Vet Nursing or equivalent is highly regarded.
How to contact us