Customer Service Team Leader
VRH is a purpose-built, world leading Veterinary Referral Hospital facility with over 80 clinical and support staff, operating 24/7 and focussed on providing world class patient care in a supportive, learning environment.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join VRH Dandenong on a full-time basis. We have two integral and integrated parts to the business and the Customer Service Team play a crucial role in enabling the Hospital to operate efficiently whilst offering superior customer service.
On the referral side, you will ensure:
- Excellent communication exists between the CST and both our vets and our referring vets and owners
- Consultations are organised efficiently on behalf of the clinical team
- Administrative tasks, from the preparation of files to finalising payments, occur in a timely manner
As the first contact for our clients presenting to the 24 hour Emergency and Critical Care Department, you will ensure that the Customer Service Team have the resources and ability to:
- Engage directly and personably with owners that call and/or present to the Hospital
- Liaise effectively with the clinical staff to ensure timely treatment of presenting patients
- Focus on supporting owners and their pets in what can be a stressful time
This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced exciting environment with a strong team focus and attention to detail. You will be responsible for the review and implementation of Customer Service Policies and Procedures. A key aspect of the role is developing and implementing innovative practices to enhance the client/patient interaction with VRH; we want to hear of your ideas and how you plan to implement them. Previous experience in a multi-practice or multi-disciplinary hospital setting will be well-regarded, but not essential.
If successful, you will have access to
- Attractive remuneration and benefits (in line with experience)
- Industry-leading professional development opportunities
- A committed and supportive team environment
To be successful, you will have the following skills and expertise:
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and be committed to providing optimal client care
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Qualifications in Client Services and experience in the vet industry or a related field will be highly regarded
- Must have working rights in Australia
If you would like to become part of the dynamic Dandenong team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to Michael Wilhelm People and Culture Coordinator, VRH Dandenong on hr@VRH247.com.au