Emergency Vet Associate
An opportunity for an Emergency Veterinarian to join our team at AEC Noosa on a part-time or casual basis. This is a rare opportunity to become a team member of the AEC group.
Joining our family, you will have the opportunity to put your excellent clinical skills and passion for Emergency medicine to work. Emergency medicine is a fast-paced environment that provides you with the satisfaction of overcoming the challenges that come your way. We have a team of passionate like-minded Vets and Nurses who enjoy the rewarding nature of this role and the rush provided by Emergency medicine.
If successful you would be required to work some weekends, public holidays and overnights on a rotational roster.
Benefits for You
• Industry leading remuneration package and benfits
• Extensive internal Continued Education offering
• MANZCVS Scholarships
• Improve International Membership preparation course (12 months)
• Specialist lead study groups for Membership team members
• Cost of AVA membership covered yearly
• Subscriptions for VIN, Elsevier Science Direct, VetStream, Wiley Online Library, VetFolio
• A healthy regard for work life balance
• 5 weeks annual leave plus 1-week study leave
• Paid parental leave
• Financial assistance with relocation and visa sponsorship if required
About Your Skills & Experience
• Qualifications as a Veterinarian
• 3 years of experience, preferably with a background in emergency and critical care
• Current Veterinary Registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland
• The desire to deliver the highest standards of emergency and critical care, professionally and with compassion
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients, staff members and referring Veterinarians
• Dedication to the team and willingness to pitch in and help your AEC colleagues
• Appreciation of the pet parent bond and a commitment to providing only the best service to patients and clients
How to Contact Us
If you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Noosa team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to Michelle Gray, Talent Acquisition Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0429 007 945.