Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian Internship Program 2022
• Would you like to work with two ECC Specialists?
• And our amazing team including 4 senior vets with memberships in ECC?
The Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian Internship Program 2022 runs for 15 months from early January 2022 through to April 2023.
The Animal Referral Hospital Essendon Fields is one of Melbourne’s leading specialist hospitals. We have all the equipment needed to practice at the highest level, including ventilators, cage-side ultrasound, blood gas machines, and on-site CT and on-site MRI.
About Your Skills & Experience
• Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
• 2 years of experience working as a Veterinarian in Australia
• General Practice or Emergency experience is welcomed
• Strong interest in emergency cases
• Ability to work under pressure, work hard and ask lots of questions
• Interest in presenting at ANZCVS Science week or another conference
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians
• A genuine enjoyment of helping people and their pets
Our Offer to You
• Generous salary of $75-$85k plus super
• A relocation bonus is available to interstate applicants
• 4 weeks of annual leave
• 1 week of Continuing Education leave
• Continuing Education allowance
Benefits for You
• Great mentoring
• In-house training
• A strong on-boarding program
• Highly educated nurses
• Paid overtime
• Every second weekend off
• A good mix of day, afternoon and night work
For further enquiries please contact Dr Merrin Hicks FANZCVS on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9379 0700. Applications are to include a cover letter and contact details for 3 referees.