Emergency & Critical Care Vet Nurse
AEC Midland WA
Our team at the Animal Emergency Centre (AEC) are seeking a Vet Nurse to join our passionate team on a part-time basis, and experience the growth and success of this hospital.
The AEC is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
You will be supported by a network of experienced, passionate and like-minded Vets and Nurses.
About Your New Role
• A permanent part-time role
• A varied, interesting and rewarding role
• A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
• Training & professional development opportunities
• A supportive and dynamic team environment
About Your Skills & Experience
• 2 or more years of experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, experience in Emergency preferred but not essential
• A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
• Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Exceptional customer service & communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Harriet Alden | Business Manager
Please quote job number ‘ES2066’