Emergency / General Practice Vet
Have you ever wanted to try emergency, but not lose your general practice skills?
Do you have a membership, but you don’t see the case load that you would like?
Greencross Vets is the largest provider of high quality integrated veterinary and pet services in Australia, with an extended network of General Practice clinics and state-of-the-art Emergency, Specialist and Referral hospitals.
Greencross Vets are continually seeking veterinary and nursing staff that have a strong desire to practice quality medicine, excellent patient care and are dedicated to maintaining their professional skills at a high level.
About Your New Role
We are in a unique situation where we can offer you the best of both worlds, General Practice and Emergency. We have a co-located General Practice and Emergency Centre in the heart of Brisbane. In the next few months we are doubling our size to 10 consult rooms and over 1000sqm with all the cutting-edge equipment you could ever want. Guess what? If we don’t have it already?! Maybe we can get it, ask the question.
The position would suit an enthusiastic and experienced Veterinarian who possesses excellent clinical skills and a real interest in emergency medicine and professional development. Our team are looking for someone who loves the adrenaline rush of emergency medicine and thrives in a fast paced and exciting environment with like-minded people.
Our Offer to You
• Permanent full-time role in emergency, or half in GP or a GP full time – tell us how you like to work
• A great roster (discussed at interview) that works for you
• Relocation support and visa assistance (overseas or onshore candidates)
• An industry leading salary in line with your experience
• Annual VIN and AVA Membership
• Structured training programs (customer service, clinical and management)
• Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs
• An interesting and varied role
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
• A dynamic and supportive team environment
How to Contact Us
To become part of the Woolloongabba team, reach out to our Talent Team today for a confidential discussion.
Matt Lacey (Talent Partner) 0402 715 462 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbie Smith (Talent Partner) 0412 966 031 or on email@example.com