Emergency Nurse Manager
An opportunity for an Emergency Nurse Manager to lead our AEC Noosa Nurse team on a full-time basis.
AEC Noosa is a purpose built, benchmark facility situated on the Sunshine Coast. The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
We are looking for an experienced team leader with exceptional communication skills who is ready to drive our business forward using well-developed business, customer service, human resource and operational skills.
About Your New Role
• Managing the day-to-day operations of our clinic, including: stock management, staff management and rostering, and maintaining client records
• Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre-and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
• Leading and developing our team and building a positive team culture
• Ensuring that monthly KPI’s are met
• Driving our business forward through creating and implementing local marketing initiatives
• Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and owners
About Your Skills & Experience
• Previous experience as a Veterinary Nurse (preferred but not essential)
• Proven experience in team management, with strong leadership capability with the ability to inspire and provide coaching for team members to build a positive team culture
• Experience with Rx works (preferred but not essential)
• Strong communication skills
• Good business acumen
• Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Exceptional organisation and time management skills
• An industry leading salary (in line with experience)
• Access to our rewards and clinic bonus schemes
• Commitment to your career development through access to continued education
• A permanent full-time interesting and varied role
If you would like to become part of our highly motivated AEC team, please send your application, including cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to Ben Simpson on firstname.lastname@example.org