An opportunity for a Veterinarian to join our team at AAERC on a full-time permanent or casual basis.
Join a team of fun professional ER veterinarians, nurses, and client relations. Work alongside specialists’ residents and a great business manager. You will need a passion for emergency cases and deliver excellent patient care. This position will suit experienced ER vets or general veterinary practitioners with an interest in emergency medicine.
This exciting opportunity to work in ER 24/7 offers a varied caseload shared amongst a committed team of emergency veterinarians & nurses. Access to specialists and referral Veterinarians in the fields of Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Cardiology and Dentistry will enhance your work experience.
About Your Skills & Experience
• Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in South Australia
• An interest or experience in emergency medicine
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
• Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
• Exceptional communication and ‘can do attitude’
• Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
• Attention to detail with record keeping and patient hospital plans
• Work collegially alongside management and other departments providing feedback to line managers to facilitate improvement
• Ability to work within a 24/7 roster
Our Offer to You
• Extensive up-to-date equipment including a full in-house IDEXX lab, digital radiography, ultrasonography, fluoroscope, and CT
• A collaborative professional team that values input and ideas
• We support internal and external continuing education for lifelong learning
• We care about mental health and work life balance
• An inclusive culture and team approach to work
• Discount policy for your pets
• On-site parking
Adelaide is an amazingly vibrant city with all the benefits of a capital city but with the feel of a country town. We have great schools, a strong artistic and cultural community, with the Adelaide Fringe Festival, the second largest in the world behind the Edinburgh Fringe. You will find a great sporting culture, and the beach and Adelaide Hills both only a short drive from the city centre. Not to mention the food and wine regions of the Barossa Valley and McClaren Vale on our doorstep. This is a great place for families and those seeking a lifestyle and work-life balance most only dream about.
How to Contact Us
For a confidential discussion please contact 08 8371 0333. Send your cover letter and resume to Diane Whatling, Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org