Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian
• Excellent and highly competitive salary package and employee benefits on offer
• Brand-new purpose-built Specialist and Emergency Hospital
• Experienced and supportive team
About ARH Canberra
ARH Canberra is the only Specialist and Emergency Hospital in the ACT. We are a 24/7 hospital which service the community and their beloved pets. We have recently relocated to a brand new purpose built Facility out near the airport. We have a brand new MRI and CT, and all the equipment you would need across the dedicated spaces.
About Your New Role
We are looking to develop our emergency team further and bring in dedicated strong Emergency Vets on up to a $200k package to take the service to the next level. The role would be rotating across afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights. We are looking for vets who enjoy the thrill of emergency and thrive in a busy Specialist and Emergency environment with like-minded individuals. The position is full time with 36 rostered hours per week, but part time positions would also be considered.
This opportunity would suit an energetic individual who enjoys learning, the challenge of a busy hospital and who enjoys a multi-disciplinary specialist hospital environment. The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts, including evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
You have excellent communication, organisation and time management skills and have a passion for outcomes, patient care and excellent clinical service. You enjoy working as a team but also flourish individually. With a great sense of humour, flexible and positive attitude towards work, you’ll fit in nicely with our culture.
About Your Skills & Experience
As this is a high performing team, you will also have the following skills and experience:
• A keen interest and/or background in emergency medicine
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and within a team.
• Emergency practice or at least 3 years general practice experience
• Memberships preferred but not required
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
• Enjoys coming to work in a fun environment and has a good sense of humour
Our Offer to You
Apart from joining the leading Veterinary Specialist and Emergency employer in Canberra, ARH offers:
• Ongoing training and development such as regular tutorials, case discussions, in-house seminars and the opportunity to interact with hospital staff at all levels
• Support to sit for ECC memberships
• $150k – 200k salary package
• Stable group of highly skilled veterinarians and nurses
• A group keenly focused on providing career pathways and professional development for all our team members
• Opportunities to work closely with specialists
• Support to relocate to Canberra available
• Strong culture that values – work/life balance
How to Contact Us
To apply or start a conversation, contact Matthew Lacey, Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 715 462.