- State of the art facilities
- Experienced and supportive team
- Free on-site parking available and close to public transport
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and SA. ARH aims to provide a responsive, comprehensive emergency and referral service to veterinarians, their clients and their patients. We provide high professional and clinical standards, which are tempered with genuine care and compassion.
We are currently searching for two Emergency Veterinarians to join our Emergency and Critical Care (ECC) team in Sydney on a part-time or full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be energetic, positive and someone who thrives in a busy, multi-disciplinary hospital environment. There will be a requirement for some evening and overnight work along with every other weekend on a rotating roster as part of the team.
- Veterinary degree available for registration in NSW
- Completed emergency internship or a minimum of 2 years of GP experience
- Willingness to work hard, lead by example and be part of our team
- Ability to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians
- Experience in an emergency hospital environment
- A genuine enjoyment of helping people and their pets when they need us most
What we offer
A highly competitive salary of $110,000 – $120,000 + super, every second weekend off, 4 weeks annual leave, comprehensive CPD on offer including, ‘Recover’ certification, VIN membership and unlimited journal access, regular tutorials, case discussion, in-house seminars and training, working closely with ECC specialists and interaction with specialists in all departments. We have a stable group of excellent veterinarians and nurses, many of whom have been with us long-term, and we are focused on providing career pathways and professional development for all our team members.
If this sounds like your next role, email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to Michelle Gray on email@example.com or phone 0429 007 945.
Full-time and part-time opportunities available.