Our Animal Emergency (AEC) in Midland, Perth is currently looking for a Veterinarian to join our team of Vet superstars in providing a Gold Standard Service to our clients in back-of-clock hours on a full-time or part-time basis.
At the AEC we pride ourselves on providing our team with the best environment for you to work and grow. If you want to advance your surgery skills, learn from the best and work hours that let you explore our beautiful surroundings of our Midland – Perth Clinic.
AEC Midland has all you need to provide the very best standards of care, including endoscope, digital x-ray, ultrasound and much more.
AEC is part of Greencross Ltd; Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores, veterinary practices, animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
• Competitive salary and relocation support for interstate or overseas Vets
• Support and training from experienced surgeons and emergency Vets
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals 24/7
• A dynamic and supportive team environment
• A state-of-the-art clinic with the best technologies
• Breakfast, snacks and drinks provided throughout all shifts
About your skills and experience
• Veterinary Tertiary Qualifications with the ability to work in Australia
• Previous experience within the emergency space is highly advantageous
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Committed to providing optimal patient care
• A passion for animals and working in a supportive team
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to Michelle Gray on email@example.com or call 0429 007 945.