Emergency Vet Nurse
An opportunity for an Emergency Veterinary Nurse to join our Canberra team on a full-time basis.
• Challenge and enhance your existing Veterinary Nursing skills
• Join a close-knit and mutually supportive team
• Free on-site parking and close to public transport
The Animal Referral Hospital offers both referral and emergency services, open 24 hours a day all year round. At the end of this year, our hospital is moving into a brand new, state of the art clinic. This beautiful practice will have three surgical theatres, a 24-hour emergency department and ICU as well as a diagnostic MRI and CT.
The team at ARH are passionate about providing a high standard of care with a forward-thinking approach. The veterinary industry is constantly growing, and we must keep up with it! We are looking for a hard-working and compassionate nurse to join us. No two days are the same at ARH! If you are someone who thrives in a learning environment, then this is the job for you!
Benefits as an ECC nurse at ARH Canberra?
• Working with an experienced, supportive and enthusiastic team.
• Nursing complicated referral cases (who loves a challenge)?
• In-house monthly training sessions (this month we have covered ECG’s and blood transfusions).
• Working in a brand-new clinic and ICU.
• Utilising state-of-the-art veterinary equipment
• Above award rates
About Your Skills & Experience
• Cert IV Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience is desirable but not strictly necessary
• hard working and willing to work as part of a team
• Be able to work night shifts and weekends
• Most importantly, know how to have fun!
How to Contact Us
Please email your cover letter and resume to Jasdeep Phull, Business Manager on J.Phull@arhvets.com