Emergency Vet Nurse
Baulkham Hills NSW
An opportunity for an Emergency Veterinary Nurse to join our team at ARH Baulkham Hills on a casual basis.
Ever thought about working in a busy ECC hospital? Do you thrive on the adrenaline that comes from a critical case rushing through your clinic doors? Joining our team might just be the next adventure for you!
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients, our clients and our staff. Our Baulkham Hills hospital offers Emergency and Critical Care after hours and 24/7 weekend care.
About Your New Role
An exciting opportunity now exists for a highly motivated experienced nurse to join an amazing group of supportive and dedicated professionals. You will support this amazing team in delivering the highest standards and quality patient care. This is a multifaceted role encompassing client relationship management, critical care nursing and the maintenance of our strong relationships with our referral clinics. It is a fast paced, challenging and ever-changing environment where no two shifts are the same.
About Your Skills & Experience
• Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
• 3 or more years working in a well-established Vet hospital
• Available for shift work – after hours and weekends
• Desirable RX works and smart flow knowledge but not essential
• Ability to adapt in high pressured situations requiring critical thinking
• A strong appetite to learn, can do attitude, ability to prioritise work loads
Our Offer to You
• An Emergency and After-Hours hospital with an exciting and unpredictable case load
• A casual role with variety
• A close-knit family (team) that emphasises on having fun whilst relying on each other
• Access to Continuing Education and some amazing resources
• Training in the Emergency setting with continual support
• Free parking on-site at the hospital
• Shift penalties and a fully stocked kitchen – filled with late night munchies
• Potential to move to permanent part-time employment
What would it be like to work with us?
Joining us means joining Australia’s largest emergency and specialist hospital group. This brings benefits such as permanent employment opportunities down the track, access to training from highly experienced staff, a roster that allows flexibility and work/life balance, staff discounts, state-of-the-art facilities and a culture that thrives on continuous improvement for the highest possible standards of care.
If this opportunity excites you, we want to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to Michelle Sorrenson, Practice Manager on email@example.com. Applicants can expect a speedy and fair recruitment process.
Animal Referral Hospital Baulkham Hills
19 Old Northern Road, Baulkham Hills NSW
Job reference: ES2081 Emergency Vet Nurse (Casual)