Emergency Vet Nurse
Expressions of Interest
Does the thrill of a trauma excite you, but you still remain as cool as a cucumber?
Are you a night owl who loves a 2am delivery of uber eats?
Would you prefer to earn more because of higher than award penalties?
Want to negotiate your own fortnightly roster?
If you’re an experienced emergency nurse or experienced GP nurse looking to jump ship – we’d love to hear from you!
The Animal Referral Hospital currently has part-time and casual positions vacant for Emergency Nurses to join our hard-working, close-knit team that is dedicated to the best possible patient outcomes.
The successful applicant will need to be available for days/evenings and/or overnight shifts on a fortnightly roster in our 24/7 hospital. We’re looking for nurses who have:
• Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing or higher
• Previous experience with complex emergency cases
• Own transport (free on-site parking)
• Tech-savvy with ability to learn quickly
• Ability to provide high quality patient care even in busy conditions
• Strong attention to detail with ability to multitask
• Positive attitude with a great sense of humour!
ARH pays above award and prides itself on a culture of continuous improvement. Permanent nurses have a CPD allowance and access to internal CE opportunities. We also have really good coffee and free raisin toast and fruit loops! (Snacks are frequently provided!)
A speedy and fair recruitment process will apply. Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our website: https://arhvets.com.au/homebush/