Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian
- Ready for a change? Embrace the thrill of Emergency!
- Challenge and enhance your veterinary skills and knowledge
- Work with and learn from a highly experienced team with access to Specialists
The Animal Referral Hospital was Australia’s first privately owned multi-disciplinary specialist hospital, and today it is a part of the largest emergency and specialist group in Australia. We offer 24-hour emergency and critical care, as well as specialist services in the fields of small animal surgery, internal medicine, intensive care, medical and radiation oncology, ophthalmology and diagnostic imaging. We have a great team of long-term support who are engaged and committed to providing the highest quality patient care.
Due to increased demand at our ARH Wollongong hospital, we are seeking experience and committed Emergency Vets to join the team! If you’re a dedicated, positive, team-player, we want to hear from you!
About Your Skills & Experience
• Veterinary degree available for registration in NSW
• 2 or more years of experience
• Previous emergency veterinary experience highly desirable
• Willingness to work hard, lead by example and be part of our team
• Ability to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians
• A genuine enjoyment of helping people and their pets when they need us most
Our Offer to You
• A highly motivated, stable and supportive team environment
• A permanent full-time role with variety
• Strong induction and orientation training
• Customised Emergency Continuing Education program
• Access to comprehensive Learning and Development resources
• Access to specialists and other experienced emergency staff
• Competitive remuneration
• 4 weeks of paid annual leave
It is expected that all Emergency Vets are available on weekends and public holidays and we rotate these shifts to optimise fairness amongst the team wherever possible.
Contact Alex Swan on Alex Swan at ARH Wollongong on email@example.com or Michelle Gray, Talent Acquisition Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 007 945.
Job Ref: ES2014