Gosford, Central Coast NSW
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and SA. ARH aims to provide a responsive, comprehensive emergency and referral service to veterinarians, their clients and their patients. We provide high professional and clinical standards, which are tempered with genuine care and compassion.
Our Gosford practice is currently recruiting an Emergency Veterinarian to join our cohesive and dynamic team on a casual basis. This position would suit a vet with a minimum 2 years of experience who has a genuine interest in emergency medicine and someone who loves an exciting environment. This a great role to introduce yourself to Emergency Practice.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
• 2 or more years of experience as a Veterinarian with a keen interest and/or background in emergency medicine
• Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care as well as timely reporting on treatment progress to ARH’s referring clinicians
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
The successful candidate will have access to:
• Ongoing career support and mentorship
• Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and all the team
• A friendly and supportive environment with 24-hour access to emergency vets and specialists
• Access to a broad range of specialists and consultants – including internal medicine, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology and dermatology
If this role interests you and you would like to become part of the ARH team, please send your updated resume, including a cover letter outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to email@example.com
8A/401 Manns Road
West Gosford NSW 2250