Castle Hill, Sydney NSW
You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Castle Hill is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A part-time or full-time permanent role with variety
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits on offer
● Relocation and migration support for interstate and international vets – tell us about your situation and your dreams
What you’ll bring
● Registration or eligibility for Veterinary registration in Australia
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of experienced Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Our clinic is co-located within an already existing Petbarn retail store creating a network of highly engaged and committed pet owners as well as a steady stream of cross referrals providing our clients with the highest standard of care for their pets.
Our Castle Hill clinic is set apart from others in our Minimal Low Stress handling techniques. Our team pride themselves on taking a stress-free approach to patient handling with a strong passion amongst our Vets and Nurses for Behaviour and Nutrition. Our family friendly practice is driven by our lovely clients who adore their pets and understand the need to treat both medical and emotional needs of their companion animals.
Assisting us to deliver gold standards of pet care, our clinic is equipped with digital x-rays, INC dental, fully equipped surgery, dentistry equipment, separate dog and cat consultation rooms, hospital ward, isolation ward, sterile surgery, wet prep area and an x-ray room.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Aimee Elliott, Talent Acquisition Partner on 0401 162 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org