With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Coburg is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● Four weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with stress-free animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
• A full-time permanent role (part-time options available for the right candidate)
• Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
• Handling and treating all animals
• Regular consults and routine surgery
• Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
• Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
• Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required (support always available)
What would it be like to work with us?
Our Coburg/Preston team is a close and fun team of 4 nurses and 3 vets working across Coburg and Preston clinics. We are extremely driven and hardworking; we believe a can-do attitude goes a long way and make sure we are always supporting one another in every way we can. We pride ourselves on our focus on communication and as a result we host regular team and vet meetings as well as regular casual on-on-one sessions. We also firmly believe a good laugh can do wonders and consequently coffee runs as well as take-away lunches, pizza and trivia nights are regular occurrences.
How to contact us
To apply or start a conversation, contact Lisa Willis, Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 715 425