You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Paradise is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
• A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
• Relocation allowance and visa support for international Vets
• Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
• Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
• Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
• Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
• Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
• Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
• Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
• Leading a team of skilled Vets and Vet Nurses
• Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
• Handling and treating all animals
• Regular consults and routine surgery
• Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
• Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
• Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Paradise Clinic has four vets. Each with strengths and areas of interest means we can work together to cater to nearly all client and patient needs, including exotics, dental radiology, abdominal ultrasound, endoscopy, and orthopaedics. Supported with digital x-rays, in-house bloods, IDEXX Sedivue, and Rx works to give patients the best standard of care. Two mixed animal and one cat consultant room provide a unique experience executed with separate surgery rooms and isolated wards. Our clinic’s roster features no after-hours work; weekends are rotated between all the vets, and all vets are strongly supported to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
Adelaide is an amazingly vibrant city with all the benefits of a capital city but with the feel of a country town. We have great schools, a strong artistic and cultural community, with the Adelaide Fringe Festival; second largest in the world behind the Edinburgh Fringe, amazing sport with the beach and Adelaide Hills both only short drives from the city centre and not to mention the food and wine regions of the Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale on our door step. This is a great place for families and those seeking a lifestyle and work-life balance most only dream about.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. contact Lisa Willis, Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 715 425.