You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Riverway is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● Leadership experience with a collaborative approach
● 3-5 years of experience
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, leading in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of skilled Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
What would it be like to work with us?
Greencross Riverway is an established practice with 2 consult rooms, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, anaesthetic equipment and Bare Hugger supported by a collaborative and enthusiastic team. Our leadership team is truly passionate, innovative and customer centric. We value work life balance with a flexible working roster, mental health and wellbeing through first aid courses and endless opportunities for continuing education.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith 0412 966 031 firstname.lastname@example.org