Surfers Paradise QLD
You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Surfers Paradise is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
● A variety of vet jobs across our community – you have choices for your vet career
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● 4 or more years of experience as a vet
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What would it be like to work with us?
Our Surfers Paradise clinic is fully equipped and up-to-date, supporting you with all the facilities needed to provide comprehensive gold standards of care. Greencross is simply a great place to work. Our Greencross Vets are patient advocates. We’re focused on your professional growth and development, providing opportunities for you to progress in areas that spark your passion to change the lives of pets. We offer continued education and support, internally and externally, to give you development based on your interests and long-term goals.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org