We are seeking a motivated, compassionate Lead Vet with mentoring and leadership skills eager to take the next step in their career. If you’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals, we want to talk to you. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make the role their own.
About the clinic
Greencross Williamstown has a fully equipped with digital x-ray machines, ultrasound, in-house lab, endoscopy, orthopaedic surgery, dental, chemotherapy and 4 consult rooms for treatment and sterile surgery, separate kennel ward, impressive cattery and DIY Hydro wash facilities. We commonly treat small animals, cat, dogs and some exotic birds. It’s a well-established clinic with great facilities and friendly, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable team.
Benefits for You
• Generous, competitive salary and benefits
• Opportunity to apply for the Greencross Growth Scholarship – a significant investment providing access to external education and learning opportunities (domestic or international)
• A full-time permanent role with variety
• 4 weeks of annual leave, plus 1-week of study leave
• Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
• Genuine focus on wellbeing and support with mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
• Free and confidential counseling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
• Relocation and migration support available for interstate or international Vets
Your Skills & Experience
• Strong veterinary skills and experienced delivering high standards of patient & client care
• Leadership and mentoring experience, comfortable leading a team of vet associates
• Flexible and adaptable approach
• Confidence to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong business acumen and interest in the success and growth of your practice and team development
• Veterinary degree and registration with the relevant Australian state/territory veterinary board
To be successful in this role
• Being an advocate for your clinic team and veterinary profession through leading by example
• Enthusiastic and passionate about continued education and learning
• Passionate about delivering the highest standards of care
• Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
• Accountable and proactive attitude
How to contact us
To apply or start a conversation, contact Lisa Willis, Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 715 425.