Medicine Vet Nurse
The Veterinary Referral Hospital in Melbourne’s South East provides comprehensive patient care from Emergency and Critical Care to Specialist Surgery, Medicine, Neurology, Oncology and Diagnostic Imaging. We practice the highest standards of care whilst remaining a friendly and relaxed clinic.
An opportunity has arisen to join our Medicine team as a fixed-term role to cover maternity leave. The role will include all aspects of nursing from admissions to procedures, through to recovery and discharge.
What we offer you
• The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
• A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
• Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team
• The potential to work either a 5 or 4 day weekly roster.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following
• A higher level of competency in all areas of Veterinary Nursing
• Certificate IV in Vet Nursing or equivalent
• Experience in a Referral Hospital will be highly regarded
• A current radiation licence, or the ability to obtain prior to starting
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• A flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
Experience with advanced imaging techniques such as CT, Endoscopy and Fluoroscopy, as well as nursing patients with high needs will be highly regarded.
How to Contact Us
Please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to the People & Culture Co-ordinator on email@example.com
Please note, only candidates with the right to work in Australia should apply.