VRH is a purpose-built, world leading facility with modern sophisticated equipment and over 80 clinical and support staff, all focused on providing world class patient care in a supportive, learning environment. An opportunity to join the multi-disciplinary team at VRH as Nursing Director to support our current systems and implement changes to leverage our continuing growth.
As part of the management team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the nursing staff are capable of working to the highest standards of clinical care in a supportive, happy environment. You will be involved in all decisions associated with the nursing team, from rosters, recruitment and team structures to performance management and professional development.
This role would be perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced exciting environment with a strong team of like-minded people. Responding to covid has reinforced the importance of organisational agility and we are looking for someone who can think both strategically and tactically.
This opportunity is available to an enthusiastic veterinary nurse leader with a collaborative style and a real interest in seeing the business excel through the enablement of the nursing team. Previous management experience in a multi-practice or multi-disciplinary setting will be well-regarded.
If successful, you will have access to
• Industry leading remuneration (commensurate with experience)
• Greencross’ industry-leading professional development opportunities
• A committed and supportive team environment
• An interesting and varied role where you get to help shape the quality of nursing care in a multidisciplinary hospital
• Kitchen cupboard constantly stocked with food and snacks
• Free flow coffee with access to café style coffee machine onsite!
About Your Skills and Experience
• Cert IV Vet Nursing
• Further qualifications or study in human resources or frontline management will be highly regarded
• A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Veterinary Nurse
• Ability to work efficiently and independently and be committed to providing optimal patient care in a commercial setting
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
How to Contact us
If you would like to become part of the dynamic Dandenong team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to Michael Wilhelm, People and Culture Co-ordinator, VRH Dandenong on hr@VRH247.com.au
Only applicants currently able to work in Australia will be considered.