ARH Wollongong NSW
• Take on a leadership role for a talented team
• Let your passion for pets shine every day
• Be part of our supportive Vet community
An exciting opportunity for a step into a Practice Manager position with the Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) in Wollongong preferably on a full-time permanent basis.
The Animal Referral Hospital is a part of Australia’s largest well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients, our clients, and our staff. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, and SA. This allows us to provide an exceptional standard of patient care, with access to all the resources, technology & equipment needed for best practice medicine.
About Your New Role
This position is preferably full time, with 3 days a week in a practice management position, and the other two days on the floor clinical. We are looking for an enthaustic Senior Nurse, who is looking to step into a Practice Manager position however doesn’t want to fully move away from the clinical aspects.
• Managing the day to day operations of our clinic, including stock management, people management, rostering and change management
• Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre-and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
• Leading and developing our team and building a positive team culture
• Monitoring monthly financial performance and team performance, whilst implementing actions to encourage improvement
• Driving our business forward through creating and implementing local marketing initiatives
• Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and owners
• Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
• Over 5 years of experience
• Previous experience leading a team
• Strong leadership and team building skills, and the ability to provide coaching for team members and to build a positive culture in your team
• Experience with Rx works (preferred but not essential)
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Good business acumen and organisational skills
• A full-time permanent role with the both clinical and management roles
• An interesting role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment
• Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
• Access to a support network of like-minded Vet Nurses and Practice Managers
How to Contact Us
If you interested in a great opportunity to be part of a national team of Specialists in a state of the art facility please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Matthew Lacey on 0402 715 462.