Macedon Ranges VIC
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities with veterinary jobs throughout the 140 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
We are looking for a Practice Manager to join our Macedon Ranges team. You will have previous experience leading a team along with exceptional communication skills and ready to drive our business forward using well-developed business, customer service, human resource and operational skills.
About Your New Role
• Managing the day to day operations of our clinic including stock management, people management and rostering, and maintaining client records
• Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre-and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
• Leading and developing our team and building a positive team culture
• Ensuring that monthly KPI’s are met
• Driving our business forward through creating and implementing local marketing initiatives
• Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and owners
About Your Skills & Experience
• Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
• 2 or more years of experience working as a Veterinary Nurse
• Proven experience in team management, with strong leadership and team building skills, and the ability to provide coaching for team members and to build a positive culture in your team
• Experience with Rx works (preferred but not essential)
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Good business acumen and organisational skills
• A full-time permanent varied role
• An interesting role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment
• Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
Pay is in line with experience and qualifications. If you would like to become part of the dynamic Greencross team, submit your cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to Richard Buckley, Area Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0448 874 900.