Over 1900 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 136 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 10 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting opportunity exists for a Permanent Full TimePractice Manager to lead our passionate team at our Toombul clinic. We are seeking an experienced team leader with exceptional communication skills who is ready to drive our business forward using well-developed business, customer service, human resource and operational skills.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing the day to day operations of our clinic including – stock management, staff management and rostering, and maintaining client records;
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre-and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care;
- Leading and developing our team and building a positive team culture;
- Ensuring that monthly KPI’s are met;
- Driving our business forward through creating and implementing local marketing initiatives;
- Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and owners;
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and expertise:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience working as a Veterinary Nurse;
- Proven experience in team management, with strong leadership and team building skills, and the ability to provide coaching for team members and to build a positive culture in your team;
- Experience with Rx works (preferred but not essential);
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Good business acumen;
- Exceptional organisation skills.
What we can offer you:
- An interesting and varied role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment;
- A permanent full-time role with variety
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals.
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications. If this role is the right one for you, and you would like to become part of the dynamic Greencross team, please email your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to: