The Animal Referral Hospital is a part of Australia’s largest well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients, our clients, and our staff. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, and SA. This allows us to provide an exceptional standard of patient care, with access to all the resources, technology & equipment needed for best practice medicine.
About the Role:
Due to increase in workload and growth of the business we have expanded our imaging capabilities and are therefore looking for a Radiographer to run MR and CT imaging, operation of fluoroscopy, oversight of the radiography suite, maintenance of digital image storage and work closely with our Radiation Safety Officer, to ensure Safety across the site.
Our teams have access to the following state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic equipment in our hospital facility.
– 1.5T High Field MRI
– 64 slice Siemens cardiac CT scanner
– Digital X-ray
– Cardiac and abdominal ultrasound facilities
The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service. We are looking for great people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing in their roles and believe in providing pet parents with the best solutions, delivered with love and empathy. The ideal candidate will have:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinicians, nurses and the support staff.
• Have experience in medical CT, MRI, fluoroscopy, and x-ray.
• Experience in the imaging of animals is advantageous but not essential.
• Tertiary qualification in radiography recognised by the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
• Current registration as a Medical Radiation Practitioner with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia.
In addition to joining Australia’s largest network of specialists and emergency vets, a competitive salary and a commitment to an Advanced Standard of Care, you are joining a company that cares about our pet community, our referring vets and our own staff, which is evidenced by:
• Sponsorship and support for relocation expenses is on offer
• Strong Internal Continuing Education program and Exceptional continuing education allowance and support in ongoing professional development in your chosen area of speciality
• Growth Scholarship to cover the costs, over and above your allowance, to support extra external continuing education courses
• Stress Free employees and clinic accreditation (Costs covered for new employees)
• Yearly Symposium that brings together some of the best veterinary minds from around the country
• Consultant Coaching and development
• Exceptional continuing education allowance and support in ongoing professional development in your chosen area of speciality
• Creation of a Foundation which over the past 10 years donated $14m to help people and pets in need
• Generous Petbarn, General Practice, Emergency and Specialist discounts for your furry loved ones
• Programs funding our vets to volunteer for charity programs here and overseas
• We are also proud to lead the way in the veterinary industry by supporting our teams with Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
Join our passionate and highly skilled team to enjoy a collaborative, supportive workplace, genuine clinical freedom and access to the most up-to-date evidence-based research and treatments. To discuss this role or others call Matthew Lacey on: 0402 715 462 or apply with your resume to: email@example.com