Senior Client Care Receptionist
Essendon Fields VIC
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Client Care Receptionist to join our team at Essendon Fields on a full-time basis.
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) a premier veterinary specialist referral hospital located at Essendon Fields. We offer a range of specialist services as well as provide 24-hour emergency and critical care to referring Veterinarians and the public.
This is an opportunity for a dedicated Senior Client Care Receptionist to join our team. You will be the professional face of the business whilst delivering exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders in a high-pressure environment. Experience in the veterinary industry would be highly regarded but not essential, as full training will be provided.
We are very passionate about providing a high standard of care and service to our customers and we want to ensure our team can continue that level of care.
About Your New Role
- Lead a team of 5-6 receptionists on varying rosters
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls
- Welcoming clients and their pets and assisting them on their visit with us
- Managing email enquiries
- Daily scheduling of appointments and follow-ups
- Liaising with multiple veterinary specialist teams and their referring veterinary general practitioners
- Handling of cash, electronic and other payments
- Requesting documents from referring veterinary clinics and other third parties
- The ability to deal with emotional and challenging client interactions
- Leading, managing and training a receptionist team
- Overall responsibility of reception area
About Your Skills & Experience
- 2 or more years in a similar Client Care role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills, mentoring and coaching skills
- Passionate about animals and providing excellent and empathetic customer service
- Previous experience in a Vet Clinic or experience within the pet health care or human health care industry highly desirable
- Availability for Monday to Friday, full-time work
- A full-time permanent role with excellent remuneration package
- A supportive, skilled and friendly team
- A positive work environment that enables success
- An evolving and continually challenging career
- Pay is in line with experience and qualifications
If you would like to become part of our team, please email your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to: