Senior Emergency Vet
Essendon Fields VIC
An opportunity for a Senior Emergency Vet to join our Essendon team on a full-time permanent basis.
You are a hard-working, motivated veterinarian with 1-3 years clinical experience in emergency, who is interested in stepping into a learning more about emergency and critical care in a highly experienced long-standing team.
Engage with Specialist and Referral Clinicians in our Internal Medicine and departments, whilst working in our strong emergency team led by two Emergency and Critical Care Specialists. You would be working alongside likeminded peers assisting with mentoring junior vets and on a rotating roster through daytime, night-time, evening and weekend shifts.
Emergency and critical care assessment, procedures and patient management will provide you with a foundation of highly transferrable skills and experience.
You are an enthusiastic Veterinarian with strong clinical skills and a demonstrated interest in emergency medicine and critical care. This role would be perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced exciting environment with like-minded people. This role includes shift work, weekends and public holidays on a rotational roster.
You will have access to
• Industry leading salary and benefits
• Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs
• An interesting and varied role
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
• A dynamic and supportive team environment
About Your Skills & Experience
• Qualifications as a Veterinarian
• Current nationally recognised Veterinary Registration
• Ability to obtain license for Ionising Radiation in Victoria
• 1-3 years of experience in an Emergency Department
• Ability to work efficiently and independently and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians and clients
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills
Benefits for You
A generous salary and benefits package is available. We offer a solid on-boarding program, specialist rounds, in-house tutorials and daily interactions with specialists in all departments at our hospital. Our hospital has all the items required to practice emergency and critical care at the highest level, including intensive care ventilators, blood gas analysis, cage-side ultrasound and on-site CT and MRI.
How to Contact Us
To apply or start a conversation, contact Matthew Lacey, Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 715 462.