Small Animal Specialist Surgeon
– Work with a leading provider of Specialist Veterinary Care
– Highly skilled, experienced and supportive team
– Expanding hospitals facility and services offered
Are you a Specialist Surgeon looking to make a difference? An opportunity for you with our Animal Referral Hospital in Wollongong.
This position will suit an enthusiastic, highly skilled Surgeon who is looking for a challenge and to make a difference. ARH Wollongong is located in the beautiful Illawarra region, just a short drive from Towradgi Beach. Located just an hour’s drive from Sydney, Wollongong is a coastal city with wonderful beaches and coastline. Close to the Illawarra Mountain range, it offers a relaxed beach lifestyle with a variety of wonderful outdoors space to spend your free time.
About Your New Role
ARH Wollongong we are looking to expand the clinic and bring in specialists to complement the GP and Emergency Practice. You will be in brand new facilities which are purpose built to accommodate Surgery, Medicine and Emergency services initially. We scope to expand into the future.
Our team consists of highly trained and dedicated staff who work around the clock to ensure the wellness of pets and a stress-free experience. Team fit is very important to us, so we are looking for individuals who have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills and have a passion for outcomes, patient care and excellent clinical service.
Your Skills & Experience
• Current registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of NSW or ability to be registered
• Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Our Offer to You
• A permanent part-time or full-time role
• Annual VIN and AVA Membership
• Very competitive salary package is on offer, including sign on bonus
• Assistance with visa and relocation if required
• Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
• A dynamic and supportive team environment
How to Contact Us
Please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Partner Matt Lacey for a confidential discussion on 0402 715 462 or on email@example.com