Surgery Nurse Team Leader
The Animal Referral Hospital in Canberra (ARH) is moving into a new purpose-built hospital and have an opening for Surgical Nurse Team Leader on a full-time basis.
At ARH we have an amazing committed team providing high standard of patient care in surgery, internal medicine and emergency. We current growth and a move into a larger purpose-built hospital, we are looking for a surgery team leader to lead our growing surgery team.
About Your New Role
• Organisation of rosters for the surgery team
• Preparing and performing surgery
• Liaising with the surgeons and nursing teams
• Team development and management
• Deliver high level patient and client care
We are looking for a surgical nurse who is able to assist the growth and development of the team in line with developing processes and procedures. The surgical team leader will be working with other department team leaders to facilitate cross departmental care to our patients.
About Your Skills & Experience
• Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience
• Knowledge of surgical cases & terminology
• Knowledge in surgical procedures
• High quality written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, mentorship, time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work in an extremely busy environment
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
If you would like to know more about the role or apply, please send your query to the Business Manager, Jasdeep Phull on email@example.com