Talent Acquisition Partner
North Ryde NSW
An incredibly rewarding and hands on Talent Acquisition role, that will work with qualified Vets locally and around the world.
• Join a business that values talent and a highly collaborative and inclusive team
• Deliver on the graduate recruitment plan for 2022
• Bring your pet to work for the day
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of GP Clinics (Greencross Vets), Animal Emergency and Referral Hospitals, Petbarn Retail Stores and grooming salons across the country. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
About Your New Role
Our enthusiastic and dedicated Talent team take pride in being the face of our customer centric model. More than just a team of transactional recruiters, we own the process and are trusted advisors in our business. Our business makes the world a happier place through the love of pets, and our Talent Acquisition team is at the heart of our purpose!
We are seeking a like-minded, experienced Talent Acquisition Partner or agency recruiter to join us on a permanent basis to take the lead on graduate recruitment and support the team with end to end resourcing.
An incredibly rewarding and hands on role, that will work with qualified Vets and Nurses locally and around the world in a very candidate short market. Partnering with hiring managers from diverse and remote areas in Australia to understand their unique clinic needs, styles and cultures in order to find the perfect fit.
Our Talent Acquisition team are responsible for the end-to-end clinical recruitment for our national Greencross Vets (GP) and our Animal Referral Hospitals.
About Your Skills & Experience
• Veterinarian, Medical or similar hard to fill recruitment/talent acquisition experience
• Implementation of effective sourcing and attraction strategies with focus on graduate recruitment
• High level of stakeholder engagement and relationship management
• Demonstrated success in managing high volumes whilst ensuring candidate care is maintained to a high standard
• Experience working to time critical roles in a candidate short market
• Prior experience in a 360-degree recruitment/ TA role – we are open to either agency or internal, so don’t let that discourage you from applying!
• ATS (Job Adder preferred) and LinkedIn Recruiter experience
To be successful in this role
• Able to develop both long term and short-term attraction strategies
• Passionate about talent and animals
• Exceptional people skills and ability to handle competing priorities
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Creative thinking and a willingness to contribute to new ideas and better ways of working
• Passion for providing a high level of service – a passion for all things Talent and a willingness to learn how to apply this to our business
Our Benefits for You
• Competitive salary package on offer
• Great work life balance; work from home and office blend
• Pet friendly offices located in North Ryde
• Be part of our Vet Services team
• Partner with our Chief Veterinarian Officer and senior leadership team on talent
• Be part of a Greencross success story
What would it be like working with us
We are a collaborative team with a passion for all things pets and talent, our national stakeholders work on the front line of animal care, and wellness, our job is to support them by sourcing and introducing world class Vets and Nurses.
Our patient care and empathy for our clients is what makes our culture and workplace so special. At Greencross Vets we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom.
You have the ability put your own stamp on a unique part of our business and drive its success doing something you are passionate about and enjoy.
How to Apply
Apply here, with a resume and a short cover letter outlining why you are interested in this role.
For a confidential discussion about your career and an opportunity could look like for you with Greencross, reach out to Sasha Indurjith, Head of Talent Acquisition, on email@example.com