Alexandria & Coogee NSW
With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Alexandria and Coogee-Maroubra is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- A permanent part-time role with variety
- Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Our Alexandria practice is only three years old and is a co-located clinic, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store, with an established base of loyal clients. The benefits of this are endless, allowing for a steady-stream of cross-referrals and providing a broader network of pet care professionals, helping achieve a truly memorable and positive experience for all your clients and their pets. We are proud of our efficient, adaptable and supportive vets, we are a close-knit team that would love to welcome a new member into our clinic. Greencross Alexandria is fully equipped with Vepalabs Biochemistry and Haematology units, digital x-ray and Im3 dental.
Greencross Coogee-Maroubra is well established and comprises 3 modern consult rooms, separate surgery and provides a very high standard of care to our clients, which makes for a very rewarding and supportive environment.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lyndsay Farlow on Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 491 618 or apply below.