Cannon Hill QLD
An opportunity for a Veterinary Associate to join our friendly team at Cannon Hill on a full-time or part-time basis.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores veterinary practices animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
About Your New Clinic
Greencross Cannon Hill is a fast-paced clinic with great clientele, situated in one of the busiest Petbarn stores in Queensland. We are a young clinic that is performing exceptionally well, equipped with two consult rooms, dedicated theatre, multiparameter monitors, Bair Hugger and more. We are a cohesive and supportive team of 4 nurses and two very capable interns. We have a strong culture of mentoring and continuing education, encouraging professional development individually and as a team.
About Your New Role
Suited to a Vet with 2-3 years of experience looking to take the next step in their career working within a collaborative, supportive and motivating environment.
Your Skills & Experience
- Passionate Vet with 2-3 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- Registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experienced within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
Benefits for You
- For the right candidate this appointment could be made on a part or full-time basis to fit around your lifestyle
- Competitive salary of $80,000 – $110,000
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Family Friendly hours – we close at 6pm
Join Our Family
At Greencross Vets we provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program. You will be given the clinical independence to run your clinic the way you see fit to create a thriving and harmonious workplace environment.
If this role sounds good to you and if you are interested in finding out more, please Apply Now or to arrange a confidential conversation about the next step in your career and how we can support you, please reach out today to
Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate About Pets