With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine vet surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What we offer you
Greencross Carrara is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A permanent full-till role with variety
● A variety of vet jobs across our community – you have choices for your vet career
● Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What would it be like to work with us?
We have a great core team of 4 vets and 6 nurses, that go above and beyond for our loyal and trusting client base. We have two vets in our team that receive GP referrals from Greencross for ultrasound and ophthalmology. Work with roving Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dr Adam Jeffrey as well as our roving ultra-sonographer Dr Catheryn Walsh. We are a close-knit group, passionate about team consulting and all strive to ensure every team member feels supported and respected and given the best opportunities possible to reach their goals. Our clinic is fully equipped with ultrasound, digital x-ray, fully equipped theatre, dental x-ray, IM3 dental, orthopaedic equipment, Bair Hugger, Vet Tome and we are Stress Free accredited. Our facilities include three consult rooms, a separate imaging room and separate cat ward. We are equipped with computer, cat scales bench, grooming, wet treatment area, separate staff room, upstairs office spaces, training area and onespecial clinic cat. We mostly treat cats and dogs and are open to anyone interested in pocket pets and birds.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lyndsay Farlow on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 491 618.