With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Ellenbrook is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- A permanent part-time role with variety
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Greencross Ellenbrook is a new practice with 2 consult rooms, separate sterile surgery, separate imaging room, a separate cat waiting area and separate cat ward, and a mix of consulting and surgery. The clinic has digital x-ray, IM3 dental and Bair Hugger equipment and is supported by a collaborative and enthusiastic team. Shifts for this role will include a 2 week roster, with 4 week days worked in the first week, and 4 week days including Saturdays worked in the second week.
Ellenbrook community is connected to it all. Perfectly positioned 10 minutes from the Swan Valley and 30 minutes from Perth, Ellenbrook offers a vibrant workplace to grow your career. Pet parents love to get out and socialise in the community. With a variety of dog parks, natural bushland and streams situated around, families can enjoy the outdoors with their pets,
Our leadership team is truly passionate, innovative and customer centric. We value work life balance with a flexible working roster, mental health and wellbeing through first aid courses and endless opportunities for continuing education.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or email@example.com or apply below.