With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Midland and Nedlands is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● Competitive salary plus benefits
● A permanent part-time role with variety
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● Registration or eligibility for Veterinary registration in Australia
● 2 or more years of experience as a Vet
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
The Nedlands clinic is fully equipped with dental x-rays, cruciate and patellar orthopaedics and dental x-rays. We have a highly experienced Lead Vet with great team spirit, always there to support and develop the team when they need. The team pride themselves on delivering gold standards of care and high clinical standards for our loyal and trusting clients. We are located close to beautiful beaches and the stunning King’s park and less than 20 minutes to Perth CBD.
The Midland clinic is brand new with a wonderful team of Vets and Vet Nurses. We have dental x-rays, digital x-rays and ultrasound. We have an experienced lead vet, and work closing with the emergency team, including a Vet Director with members in emergency and great soft tissue surgery skills. Midland is located a 10-minute drive from the Swan Valley, full of wineries and breweries, walking and equestrian opportunities.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or email@example.com