North Ringwood VIC
With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross North Ringwood is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A full-time permanent role with variety
● Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Our clinic is a cat accredited clinic offering digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, IM3 dental, orthopaedic equipment, Bair Hugger, Tonopen and Vet-tome, as well as a separate theatre, separate cat and dog wards, and a grooming salon. Our vets work 1 in 3 Saturdays, no Sundays and no afterhours, ensuring a guaranteed work life balance. We have very loyal and trusting clients that value our vets and their advice, which is what drives our family friendly workplace. We have a spacious bright clinic with large consult rooms, dedicated theatre, all the usual toys, including a coffee machine and massage chair, however, what sets us apart is our team culture. We are known as the ‘zen’ clinic. Mental health is our priority and we strive on having a happy work/life balance.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lyndsay Farlow on email@example.com or 0432 491 618.