Redbank Plains QLD
With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development in our Veterinary jobs and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Redbank Plains is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● A permanent full-time, part time or casual role – tell us how you like to work
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Redbank Plains clinic is made up of 3 consult rooms, a surgical theatre, preparation area, kennel for dogs, smaller kennel for cats, grooming room, outdoor runs and an x-ray room. We are equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental x-ray, 2 surgery tables, and an IM3 dental unit. While the clinic does all the routine procedures like vaccinations, dentals and de-sexing we also see many emergency cases including tick paralysis and snake bite envenomation’s creating constant challenges and new experiences.
Redbank Plains is a Queensland suburb approximately 45 minutes from the Brisbane CBD. Home to local schools, shopping villages a variety of parks and public gardens the country feel lifestyle of Redbank plains stands as a perfect living area for young families.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or email@example.com