With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Werribee is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A full-time or part-time permanent role – tell us how you like to work
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Werribee Greencross is a small animal veterinary clinic and a thriving suburb of Melbourne, with a bustling and vibrant Town Centre, beautiful parklands and home to Werribee South Beach and its accompanying river. Werribee clinic is one of the many leading Greencross pet hospitals in the veterinary industry, providing animal welfare services at the highest standard of care. With an established base of loyal and committed clients. We are an established clinic that proves up-to-date and affordable animal health care, to assist us with our endeavors our Werribee clinic is equipped with Radiography X-ray machines, diagnostic ultrasound, intensive care hospitalization and incubator facility, IM3 dentistry machines, in hour blood analyzer, microscopy, cat grooming and a surgical suite.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lyndsay Farlow on email@example.com or 0432 491 618.