Bald Hills QLD
Are you a vet looking for your next opportunity to grow and further develop your skills?
If you’re looking for your next veterinary position with an ensured work life balance this could be the position for you! We are seeking a permanent, part time Veterinarian to join our team at Bald Hills, QLD.
Our Bald Hills practice is located in beautiful North Brisbane within an hour drive to the sunshine coast. We work closely with our Lawnton practice, with many of our team members working across both locations. We are equipped with Bair Hugger, Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, Dental X-ray and IM3 Dental.
We have been in the community operating as a veterinary clinic since the mid 70’s so no day will be the same with various clients and patients coming through the door. There is no afterhours work required and minimal sole charge responsibilities.
What we offer you
Greencross Bald Hills is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- A part-time permanent role – tell us how you like to work
- Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org