With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Baldivis is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
• A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• A part-time permanent role
• Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
• Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
What you’ll bring
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
• Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
• Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
• Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
• Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
• Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
• Handling and treating all animals
• Regular consults and routine surgery
• Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
• Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
• Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
The Baldivis clinic is a very close-knit team focussing on low-stress handling – we are a low stress certified clinic, and all staff members have completed this qualification. We spend a lot of time with our patients and clients to ensure a stress-free experience for everyone. We take pride on getting to know our clients and pets on a personal level. You will be provided with all the support to give you increased confidence and refined expertise. Our clinic is located within our City Farmer stores allowing us to have great cross-referral opportunities and in directing our clients with greater options for the ongoing care and support of their pets. Our purpose-built clinic is up-to-date and fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and equipment to provide gold standards of care. Baldivis is a small town 50 km south of Perth offering wonderful quality of life close to beaches and parks.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org