• A place to take your career to the next level
• Join our supportive vet community
• Choose part-time or full-time – we’re flexible
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join our team at Greencross Vets Bayswater. We’re passionate about teamwork, supporting each other and delivering excellent patient care.
We are a fun, easy-going and supportive team with qualified and experienced vet nurses. We have excellent relationships with nearby Greencross Vet clinics and leading referral centres, and you’ll love our loyal clients. Our clinic is equipped with an IM3 dental machine, multi parameter monitoring, in-house blood machines, two consulting rooms, non-sterile treatment area, dedicated surgery room and separate cat and dog wards. Our clinic is conveniently located within a Petbarn store. Our team are dedicated to creating a gold-standard clinic with a strong surgical caseload and focus.
Why Greencross is a great place to work
When you join the Greencross family, you’ll become part of Australia’s leading clinical vet care network. There are endless opportunities for career progression, and you’ll be supported every step of the way. Did you know that there are over 170 GP, specialty, emergency and referral hospitals within our network? Flexibility is very important to us, and we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to wellbeing, support, mental health and a better career/life balance.
What we offer you
Greencross Vets Bayswater is a great place to work, with a dynamic, supportive team. We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our clinic family, you’ll enjoy:
• Generous salary, commensurate with experience, plus additional benefits
• Shape the role to suit your needs – choose a part-time or full-time permanent role with variety
• A supportive environment where your growth and development is our priority
• Opportunity to apply for the new Greencross Growth Scholarship – a significant investment providing access to external education and learning opportunities (domestic or international)
• Wellbeing is very important to us – we value flexibility and work/life balance, offer paid parental leave and have mental health first aid officers in clinic, plus free confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
• Enjoy our industry leading CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships with a bonus one-week of paid study leave (in addition to your 4 weeks annual leave)
• Relocation support (e.g. interstate) or sponsorship/visa assistance packages on offer
What you’ll bring
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to delivering excellent patient care
• Passion for veterinary science, with a keen desire to learn
• Compassionate consulting skills with a commitment to client care
• Enjoy working in a team environment and working collaboratively with like-minded vets and nurses
• Veterinary degree and registration with the relevant Australian state/territory veterinary board
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lisa Willis on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 715 425.