With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Brookvale is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
- A permanent fill-time role with variety
- Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
At our Brookvale clinic we have an outstanding team of motivated, passionate and experienced vets that are always willing to support one another and passionate about gold standards of care. Our clinic is purpose built and fully equipped with digital x-ray, IM3 dental suite including dental x-rays, RxWorks, in house lab equipment, blood pressure monitoring, multiparameter monitor with ECG and end tidal carbon dioxide. We also have 2 spacious consult rooms, dedicated spacious surgery, dedicated preparation area with 2 tables (1 wet table), separate imaging room, separate cattery and separate dog and cat wards. Just minutes from the beautiful Northern Beaches on Sydney’s North Shore, you can live the beachside lifestyle and lead a fabulous team here.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Falon Moore, Talent Acquisition Partner on 0423 013 535 or firstname.lastname@example.org